Monday, May 20, 2013

Another month, are you kidding me??!!

Well that certainly wasn't what I had expected today. I expected to be released to be walking on my right foot. Instead I got more techno speak. The x-rays show that the fracture might have gone all the way through, but it is healing. And then he admits that the films may not show the entire story. Today was the first time I heard that he might have to do surgery anyway. May have to do a bone graft...Where the hell did that come from?? Bone graft??!!?? How much does that cost?? This is the exact nightmare I hoped to avoid with my insurance, as the first $6000 basically will come out of my pocket.

So what does it mean? I'm forced to be off my foot for another month...period...yeah for me. Up shit's creek without a paddle for 30 more days. At this point I'm not even sure what to say. Do I drop another $500 for a second opinion? And what would it achieve. I suspect they'd tell me the same thing. That being said, is that my answer?

And to add insult to injury my email took a shit tonight, and all of my old emails are now gone. Sure, why not..

Well it's not going to do any good to whine and bitch about it, it is what it is.. You'll forgive me if I'm not the happiest of sorts or am around much...or not...I don't care...

No comments:

Post a Comment