Friday, May 3, 2013

Another not so bad day today.

Received a wonderful get well package from a friend, Elizabeth Lehner. We met a long time ago while I was doing the radio show, and became friends. I treasure her friendship and love. Go check out a website called www.cheryls.com.
 
A visit from my granddaughter always help s pick up my spirits. She can walk kind of) on her own. She can stand on her own as long as she doesn’t look around, when she does down she goes on her butt.  She continues to become much more cognizant of her surroundings and can even say bye bye… Still manages to put everything in her mouth that she finds. Also prefers to play with the cat toys, I have no idea what that is about. 
 
Got a care package today in the mail from Better Than Bullion. I had written some recipe ideas and compliments on their facebook page, they responded and said that they wanted me to pick out five flavors from their Base line. I chose Lobster, Chili, Vegetable, Ham and Mushroom Base. Wonderful to cook with, adds a very nice dimension to a recipe. I have no idea how I will use the Lobster Base though, that may be a challenge.
 

I am so excited, I have such a huge weekend planned.  First I’m going to..er..wait, can’t do that. Ok then if I can’t do that I’ll go ahead and ..no…can’t do that either..Fine. Nevermind.

No comments:

Post a Comment