Monday, April 22, 2013

Another fun filled day in paradise.



Another fun filled day in paradise. Spent almost two hours at the voodoo witch doctor today. When I got there I was second in line!!! They took x-rays of my foot. The fracture is probably one third to one half healed (the smaller part). Long story short, at least another month with no weight on my right foot. Right now I have a boot instead of a cast. Big deal. Damn I am sick of this. I really had hoped I could start walking on it. 

I have already started cancelling stuff for the next month, it’s just too hard to get around. Stick a fork in me I am done. Maybe I am being sent some kind of message here, but as the song goes “What it is ain’t exactly clear” 

And can someone tell me how we can put more than one piece of scientific equipment on a planet, figuring out where the planet will be in six to eight months, but the only repair short of surgery for a broken foot is…”No weight on it and we’ll WATCH it”??!!

Can’t wait for the bills from all of this start crashing in. And the good news, I will be paying for literally all of it out of my pocket as it goes towards my deductible..Great… Seems like a pretty damn high price to pay for a stumble at the bottom of a staircase. Seriously…..

Yes, I am a very negative frickin’ place right now..And…it’s likely I will be here for a while.

1 comment: