Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Yes, it certainly feels like a Tuesday.

 
My freaking foot is killing me and I have no idea why. The arrogant Dr. that’s “treating” me said there “shouldn’t” be any pain at this stage, well guess what doc, you’re flat wrong.  But the pain isn’t where I would expect it to be, it’s in the arch of my foot..oh well who knows…
 
One benefit to this journey, I have never been further caught up on my work, nor has my desk ever been cleaner.. All of my filing is caught up as well. I have reworked some of my processes to improve them and doing some project planning for the rest of the year.
 
Trying to see some of the good in this, because if I don't I'll go crazy. I am starting to cook more, just can't stay out of the kitchen. Tough cooking while sitting on a chair, but it works.
 
Nothing much going on, so I'll leave it at that.  Hey, they're not all award winners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment