Saturday, April 13, 2013

It's a why kind of day..



Why do so many people wait until the last minute to do their taxes?? I have never understood that, makes no sense to me. If you owe, I could see waiting to pay them so you had the money..And another thing..Why is it that I claim Single, Zero, and still manage to owe the State of Utah about $120? Oh, I’ve already paid it mind you..and I guess if the taxes are guessed that close (about $10 per month) it’s ok..Why not just put a flat tax in place? It comes out of your check or earnings each month, no need to file a return, no need for the IRS or state governments to collect money..especially in this day and age where virtually all finances are online. Wait, that would make too much sense…Same could be said for government. Spend within your means…each month..period.

The US sends billions of dollars to countries that hate us..why? I would think they could hate us without our money just as easily. Yet our government continues to send vast amounts of money abroad, all the while touting the need to raise taxes. Children go to be hungry every night in America…Why? I’m talking about reducing the foreign aid to other countries by 90% or more. Take care of America…FIRST!

Ten  Weapons you won’t believe it’s perfectly legal to own…

Kitchen Tip - When you buy lettuce, let it air dry for 15 minutes on the counter. Then wrap each head individually with paper towels and put them in a grocery bag. They’ll last a lot longer in your fridge!
Decided to postpone the soup until tomorrow. We usually feed the Father in Law on Sunday, I know soup is one of his favorite meals. I’ll “accidently” make too much, so he’ll take some home with him. It’s a game we play each Sunday as he won’t accept help..

Nine days left until I get this $#%@#^%&% cast off, and see if/how my foot is healing. If all goes well I won’t need another cast. Yes I know it won’t be 100% right away, that is to be expected. Not sure why but these pain pills make my skin itch and the Bone Strength supplement makes me queasy. Taking both with food is helping, though I’ve noticed that I don’t really have an appetite lately. Not sure why, other than severely reducing my activity level. I think I will start geocaching again, gives me a good excuse to walk, kind of like a hike with a purpose…
Later……

No comments:

Post a Comment