Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday BS

Another blah day in the neighborhood.  Spent most of it working on my office at home, continuing to clean out my desk, totes, etc. You know, stuff I can do sitting on my ass.  AND I have managed to get through the day..so far..without punching someone in the throat. 
 
Found a bunch of photos and other memorabilia, yes I am something of a pack rat. Interesting to see some of the junk I’ve managed to collect. Pins, coins, trinkets..but I remember where I got each and every one of them.  Cleaned out several sets of storage areas that contained meds and over the counter stuff, finding the expired items and making notes to get it replaced.
 
Paid some medical bills today, the first was a bill from a year ago that I just received.  And I’m still pissed about the $100 bill from my physician for my initial visit for my broken foot where they did NOTHING for me.  But I paid it because it is due.  I did put a note in it telling them I was unhappy about the service, we’ll see what happens.
 
Been watching Battlestar Galactica all day, one helluva series in my opinion. Production, sound , graphics are all amazing. It’s on Netflix in it’s entirety.
 
Have you been keeping watch on who is being affected by this Sequester? Noticed yet that it’s not the fat cats in Washington? What a bunch of bullshit.
 
Well, here's to another week on one foot...fml.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment