Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday Musings



Monday…
Had a great lunch with Tiffany Smith and Heath Johnson. Heath is someone I met through Facebook but had never met in person. It seems we have a great deal in common. Also great meal and customer service at Sizzler in Bountiful.

Speaking of Customer Service, what a joke today at Marquee Body and Paint in Bountiful.  Here’s what I posted on Facebook:
Dear Marquee Body and Paint in Bountiful UT,
“ I need some body work done on a Taurus, so I called you to find out if I needed an appt to get an estimate. You replied no... So I arranged for someone to take time out of their day to drive me (as I cannot drive myself) and came over about 12:45. Your person in the office was quite rude, demanding to know what kind of insurance I had, and telling me that all of the estimators are out of the office until 1 pm. No problem, I went down the street to the Paint Spot, who was happy to have someone come right out, take a look, take some pictures, collect my email and cell phone number and let me know they'd get me an estimate this afternoon. No problem, you evidently have more business than you need. I understand. Thanks for letting me know. I will be sure to let everyone else know.”
**Post Note..The Paint Spot has already called me twice to make sure they were getting the right parts, etc.***
Yes, I know it’s not a huge job, not even a blip on their radar, but it is important to me.

Hilarious watching people run in the rain today, like they’re going to get any less wet… Don’t worry people poo floats…

Sad to note that Margaret Thatcher and Annette Funicello has passed away..two great people lost to time.

Yet another reason why I won’t fly..these airlines are completely power hungry in the air.

Really looking forward to cooking for the Ronald McDonald House on April 20th. Will still have the cast on, but I am going anyway. I will have to find someone to drive me though.. We’re doing another Soup night, not sure what I’ll make yet but I am leaning towards a hearty potato soup.

Spring Rolls

 12 Crazy Hot Dog Toppings

Talk to ya later

RogerB



1 comment:

  1. Customer Service these days is gone. I have been to every major city and most of the small towns west of the Mississippi (Yeah, I really have) and can honestly say less than 10% of the time I am satisfied with the customer service i receive. It is sad that people wanna go for the quick, easy buck. All that aside, Blog looks good, keep up the good work. will peep in from time to time to keep up on currant events. Tis' all for now.

    ReplyDelete