Friday, April 12, 2013

Daily Goods


Daily Goods…


That’s how I get most of my groceries these days. It’s tough to carry in groceries with a broken foot. You can sign up on their website for a free two week trial, then after that it’s only $9.95 per delivery or $99 per year. You go to their website and place your order, I usually keep adding stuff for a few days. The website is easy to use and has a great selection. Their pricing on most items seems very comparable. I don’t like their fresh meat section, imho it’s overpriced and low on selection choices, but most stores are any more (That’s why I buy my meat at Costco and cut it myself).  Every order has been perfectly picked. They had to substitute one item, but they gave me a more expensive item as the replacement! The frozen stuff arrives frozen, all in one bag. Bakery items are fresh..Here’s a secret for you..the produce is fresher than you can buy from the actual store, because they pick it from the coolers BEFORE it’s put out on the floor = Wonderful Produce (yes, I am picky).After you’ve decided what you want, complete your order and give them a delivery window of one hour. Every order I’ve had has been on-time, except for yesterday’s, and he was EARLY!! Can you believe it? Called me, said is it ok if I deliver early??! Awesome…Minimum order is $20 Give them a try, you won’t be disappointed. I have some $10 off coupons, if you use them I also get a $10 store credit. So far as a bonus they’ve given me a $10 off produce coupon, a free ice cream coupon and a free gift with my first order. They don’t take coupons…yet….They are affiliated with Winegars but also have some other local vendors as well.

Ended up not needing a new cast today so I celebrated by trying a new burger place, the Habit Burger Grill at Station Park in Farmington. Their Signature is the Char Burger, char broiled on an open flame, so that’s what I tried. It’s a toasted bun, tomato, lettuce, grilled onions, pickles, mayo..all for $2.95! You can also add cheese, mushrooms, bacon or avocado for a small additional charge.  And you can get fries and a drink with it for $6.20. They give you a pager so you can go sit down while they make your burger from scratch. Fry sauce and Ranch dressing is available at no extra charge for your fries and onion rings. Their fries are shoe string, but slightly larger than usual. Sandwiches, salads, kids meals and shakes and malts round out the selection.  There is also a location in Sugar House. Get there early..and HUNGRY!!

Downtown Salt Lake Peregrine Falcon update..one egg so far..She laid the first egg last year on April 12th as well!

Link to Camera:


Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment